Eid ul-Adha Quotes : Celebrate Eid ul-Adha
Eid ul-Adha Quotes in Urdu, Hindi & Arabic : primilary we wish you all a very happy Bakri Eid/Bakri Eid Mubarak 2017 in advance. Achievement you guys are enjoying our today. As we all know that this year Eid Al Adha is going to celebrate on 1 or 2 September 2017 in India & Other Countries.
Happy Eid al-Adha Quotes, Wishes, SMS, Messages
Together with friends… Full of warmth and fun… Here’s wishing your Eid celebration is truly a special one! Eid Mubarak!
On this spiritual occasion, let us share some nice Eid ul-Adha Quotes with all our deep affection ones and let them feel happy on the occasion. So, let us now have a look at my fantastic collection of the Eid ul-Adha Quotes that you can easily distribute with your loved ones without getting any bothered.
Eid ul-Adha Wishes
- Eid days are meant to perform the goals and the effort that make you delight. The ideals you consider in, the dream you love the best. Eid Mubarak!
- Suraj ne bheji hai roshani kiranon me Phoolon ne bheji hai mahak hawaon me Aap Eid ke chaand se jagmagaate rahen De asar itna khuda hamaari duaaon me EID MUBARAK!
- My well wishes, my good wishes for you are the just appeal for your long happy life from God on this noble event. Wish you a very Happy Eid Mubarak My Dear.
- No shade to depress you. Only joys to surround you. Allah himself to bless you. These are my wishes for you. Today tomorrow and every day… Eid Mubarak!
- Wishing you all a very happy eid, And expecting that all the things you wish For will be yours through out the year.
- May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak
- The moon has been murder the samoosas are ready here comes EID so just go steady lots of dua’s is all I request and just wanted to wish you all the best. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah flood your life with happiness on this occasion, your heart with love, you soul with sacred , your mind with experience, wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak!
- May you never see the passion of hardships and there would be always happiness in your home and you see many more happy moments like this Eid Day. Eid Mubarak
- As you pray to Allah and offer your sacrifices; In the true Spirit of Eid-ul-Adha – Here’s hoping that all your wishes are realized and prayers are answered! Happy Bakr Eid!
How to Celebrated Eid ul-Adha ?
This day is celebrate with great feeling, contrast and gravity across the globe. Bakra Eid Celebrate With send to Bakra Eid Wishes each Other. After offering prayers, people transmission greetings with one another by grasp and wishing Eid Mubarak (Eid ul-Adha Quotes).
They, then, begin their day with eating breakfast, which generally starts off with a sweet arrangement, mainly Sheer Kurma or Sevaiyan. Soon after completing breakfast, it is time for sacrifice of personal animals. Only animals that have been allow Halal or confess for sacrifice are murder. Such private animals include goat, sheep, lamb, ram, camel, cow, buffalo, and others. While most people purchase them well in famous and take good care, others promote purchasing the animal at the time of murdering.
The meat of the animal so murder is divide into three equal part. While the first part is exhaust by the family, the other two parts are share among neighbors and friends, family members and poor people. While distributing the meat of the murdered animal, people greet one another and spread on elegant and delicious delicacies prepared on this day. Bakra Eid Celebrate With send to Eid ul-Adha Quotes each Other.
Tradition Of Eid ul-Adha
According to Islamic heritage, the valley of Mecca (in present-day Saudi Arabia) was a dry, rocky, and uninhabited place. God advised Abraham to bring Hagar(Hājar), his Arabian (Adnan) wife, and Ishmael to Arabia from the nation of Canaan. Bakra Eid Celebrate With send to Eid ul-Adha Quotes each Other.
As Abraham was preparing for his return trip back to Canaan, Hagar ask him, “Did God order you to leave us here? Or are you leaving us here to die?” Abraham did not even look back. He just approve, afraid that he would be too sad and that he would disobey God. Hagar said, “Then God will not destruction us; you can go”.
Though Abraham had left a large variety of food and water with Hagar and Ishmael, the supplies immediately ran out, and within a few days the two began to feeling the pangs of hunger and lack. Bakra Eid Celebrate With send to Eid ul-Adha Quotes each Other.
Devotees offer the Eid al-Adha (Bakra Eid 2017) prayers at the mosque.
Who Must Attend ?
According to some fiqh (heriatage Islamic law) (although there is some disagreement).
- Men should go to mosque—or an Eidgah (a field where (Bakra Eid 2017) prayer held)—to implement eid prayer; Salat al-Eid is Wajib according to Hanafi. Sunnah al-Mu’kkadahaccording to Maliki and Shafi’i jurisprudence. Women are also highly inspired to attend, although it is not compulsory. Menstruating women do not share in the formal prayer, but should be present to witness the goodness and the collection of the Muslims.
- Residents, which eliminate travellers.
- Those in good fitness.
- Eid prayers are Mustahab (recommended) according to Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani. However, they are wajib (necessary) only in the time when the Mahdi and Jesus return.
When It Is Performed ?
The Eid al-Adha (Bakra Eid 2017) prayer is perform any time after the sun perfectly rises up to just before the entering of Zuhr time, on the 10th of Dhu al-Hijjah. In the event of a force majeure (e.g. natural disaster), the prayer may be late to the 11th of Dhu al-Hijjah and then to the 12th of Dhu al-Hijjah.
Why should one make Qurbani ?
According to Tirmizi Shareef and Sunan Ibn Majah, Sayyidah Ayesha (radi Allahu anha) certain that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, “The son of Adam does not do any action on the day of Qurbani which is more attractive to Allah than the sacrifice of animals; and he will come on the day of Qiyamah with it’s hairs, horns and foot(for reward); and the blood (of the sacrificed animal) exactly reaches Allah before it falls down to the landscape. So make yourselves clean therewith.”
In another Hadith related in Sunan Ibn Majah, Zaid bin Arqam reported that the associate of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) ask, “Oh! Messenger of Allah, what is this sacrifice?” He said, “The way of your forefather (Prophet) Ibrahim (alaihis salaam).” They said, “What is for us therein, O! agent of Allah?”
When must Qurbani be make ?
- Qurbani or Sacrifice is floating out from the tenth of Zil-Hijjah (i.e. from the day of Eid-ul-Adha (Bakra Eid 2017)) after the finish of the Eid Salaah and Khutba, till dusk on the twelfth of Zil-Hijjah. The seasons of want for Qurbani are the primary day, i.e. the tenth of Zil-Hijjah from the fulfillment of the Eid Salaah, seek after by the second day and in conclusion the third day.
In the event that for reasons unknown, creatures purchase for Qurbani are not kill in the time and span of the Qurbani period, i.e. tenth, eleventh and twelfth of Zil-Hijjah, at that point such creatures must be commit alive to philanthropy.
What animals must be used for Qurbani?
- Only the following animals may be sacrifice for Qurbani:-
(a) Goat and Sheep with a minimal of 1 year each.
(b) Cattle with a minimal of 2 years.
(c) Camels with a minimal of 5 years.
- Each goat or sheep satisfy for Qurbani for one Muslim male or female; whereas each head of cattle or camel could represent the Qurbani for seven Muslim males and females, provided that:-
(a) All seven member have uniformity in Niyyah (i.e. either Qurbani or Aqeeqah).
(b) All seven have an equal share, nobody is to have a larger part than another even at the time of the share of the meat.
- It is permit for less than seven people to have shares in a camel or a head of cattle for Qurbani; but not permitted for more than 7 people to do so.
It is permit to make Qurbani in the name of Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) and his Ummah or any other departed Muslim as a Nafil Qurbani on condition that the person making the Nafil Qurbani has release his liability in his own Waajib Qurbani first.
That is not Waajib or significant for the following people to make Qurbani:-
(a) one who has not attained puberty (not Baaligh) even if he or she possesses Nisaab.
(b) A traveller (who is not yet Muqeem).
(c) One who does not maintain Nisaab during that specific period in time.
(d) On who may be in occupation of Nisaab bit has turn insane.
Eid ul-Adha Quotes
1) May Allah’s blessings be with you today and always. Eid Ul Adha Mubarak 2017!
2) May the divine blessings of Allah bring you hope, faith, and joy on Eid-Ul-Adha and forever. Happy Eid Ul Adha 2017!
3) Eid ul Adha Is Eid of sacrifice,
And commitment to Allah orders,
May Allah bless us with the same in,
All circles of life,
And help all amongst us,
Who are helpless,
Worried and waiting for his Rehmaat,
Wishing a very happy Eid Mubarak
4) My wish for you on this Eid,
My peace and joy embrace your life,
And stay on this blessed day and always,
Eid ul Aldha Mubarak!
5)The moon has been sighted the samosas are ready here comes EID so just go steady lots of dua’s is all I request and just wanted to wish you all the best. Eid Ul Adha Mubarak!
6) No shadows to depress you. Only joys to surround you. Allah himself to bless you. These are my wishes for you. Today tomorrow and every day… Eid-Ul-Adha Mubarak!
7) Wishing you smiles and all things nice. May this Eid bring all the comforts you have ever wanted, and all the joy and laughter you have ever wished. Happy Bakra Eid Mubarak!
8) Do you know what is the meaning of EID?
Eid is the combination of 3 meaningful words
E – Embrace with open heart
I – Inspire with impressive attitude
D – Distribute pleasure to all